Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy 1st Bday- Using my fav stamp set!

I finally have an occasion to make a birthday card-- a friend's baby's 1st birthday! So I broke out my FAVORITE stamp set by Close To My Heart. It's called Nursery Bash and it's adorable!




I fussy-cut the giraffe. His feet and mane have some dimension (they are sticking out). The giraffe dots have brown glitter. I can't wait to give this to the birthday boy!


I'd like to enter this card in a few challenges:
-Clear It Out, glitter it!
-A Spoon Full Of Sugar, birthday cards
-Ladybug Crafts Ink, favorite stamp
-The Stamping Boutique, stripes and dots
-Tuesday Throwdown, dimension and texture
-Cards For Men, anything goes
-Make It Monday, anything goes
-Paper Playtime, anything goes
-Sentimental Sundays, birthday cards
-If The Shoe Fits... Scrap It, Jungle
-Wee Memories, masculine

13 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Love those stamps! Your card is adorable and that giraffe is so cute! Had to pop over from MIM.
Sue S.

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card for a one year old. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyx

Janis Lewis said...

How sweet! I hope this one goes in the Baby Book! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

NanaConnie said...

What a cute giraffe! Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week.
NanaConnie TT DT

Anita said...

This is a perfect card for a little one! Thank you for playing in the LCI Challenge.

Cheryl said...

So cute! I can see why you love this set!


Thank you for joining our “Birthday” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~

Lisa Minckler said...

Awe, first birthdays....just makes you smile. :)
Thanks so much for entering your adorable card into Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

Miranda said...

gorgeous card, cute giraffe
thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
greetz
Miranda

Laurel said...

Such a cute card, and I too love that set. Just a reminder that to be in the running for prizes we ask that you only combine up to 4 challenges, including ours. Thank you for playing at Wee Memories.

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card for a little one. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our Anything Goes challenge, good luck x

lesleyworth said...

adorable birthday card! love that giraffe! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Julie said...

What a gorgeous card,Thankyou for sharing it with LCI,I can see why it's a favourite of yours,the giraffe is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing,Julie.x

Safdar Ali said...

Beautiful card. Such a pretty design. I want to try to design like this for the Plastic card, if you don't mind. I appreciate this.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |