Monday, October 10, 2011

Balloon Card Re-do

When I created my Congrats With Soaring Balloons card, I wasn't perfectly pleased with the outcome. The card just didn't pop the way I originally envisioned. I decided to spruce it up for another first birthday party.

The original with "dull" surfaces:



The re-do! A first birthday card with a bit more pizzazz:



I covered the "Congratulations" with a J sticker and outlined it with Stickles in Waterfall. I also grabbed the "1" sticker that arrived on the party invitation to replace the quote. Here's the final product, the card glued to a blue gift bag with baby flipflops tied on with silver ribbon:


2 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute Idea.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Rocky said...

Online kaj is bangladesh tech blog,Here you will find all kind of tech and blogging related content for example: How to start a blog ..

Check Out 100% Original Rate All Categories Phone, Tablet, Gadgets, Mobile price in bangladesh Full Specifications, Review At this site.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes |